The mission of the Estacada School District is to promote excellence through continuous improvement within a respectful learning environment.
State Report Cards
History of Estacada School District #108
"The Estacada School District's operating policies, procedures and rules are available upon request."
All documents on this website are in PDF format. If you do not already have PDF viewing software, you can download Adobe PDF viewer here.
Estacada School District does not discriminate against an individual's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age or disability.
Estacada School District Beliefs
- Children are our community's most valuable asset
- All children can succeed in learning
- Every individual has inherent worth
- Children learn at different rates and in different ways
- An educated citizenry is essential to our democratic form of government
- Parents bear primary responsibility for the welfare and development of their children
- Diversity strengthens our learning community
- Excellence in learning is directly related to excellence in teaching
- Lifelong learning is essential to success in a changing society
- Education is the shared responsibility of the school, student, family, government, and the entire community
- Respect, effort, self-discipline, and a positive attitude are imperative to learning and life
- Risk taking and a willingness to change are necessary
for continuous improvement